Lifeline: The #1 Medical Alert Service
Philips Lifeline founded the medical alert service in the United States nearly 40 years ago. Today, we are the industry’s leading provider of medical alert services, having served over 7 million subscribers. When you choose Lifeline, you’re reaping the benefits of a respected, quality medical alert service.
- Highly regarded: trusted by thousands of hospitals; recommended by over 65,000 healthcare professionals.
- FDA Quality: Philips Lifeline is registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and our quality management systems have been designed to comply with all applicable regulations.
- Always available: our Response Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and staffed with meticulously trained, caring Personal Response Associates.
- Focused: unlike generic substitutes such as cell phones, our products and services are specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors and at-risk individuals.
- Innovative: A division of the Royal Philips Electronics company, we continuously invest in research and development and release innovative new products and services, such as Lifeline with AutoAlert: the first pendant-style Help Button that can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you're unable to push your Help Button.
- Flexible: Pay for service on a monthly basis, just while you need it. We won't ask you to sign a long-term contract, confront hidden costs, or buy special equipment.